Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well, well… look who’s come crawling back

(Me.)

I was going to apologise for the long silence here on The Rules, but then I realised that I’m not really sorry – I just had other stuff to do.

Since we last spoke, faithful RSS application, things have changed a little for me. I am no longer at St. Dorcas’, sitting on the musical sidelines and complaining about things. I am co-ordinating the music at Erskineville Village Anglican Church (a freshly planted/re-potted church in Sydney’s Inner West), so from this point on The Rules will actually contain some reflections from practical experience, and at some point the facts may even get in the way of a good rant (perhaps).

Stay tuned.

(Or don’t, because you know what I’m like with posting.)

1 comment:

  1. While I'm not apologising for things, don't expect any of those 'further thoughts' on singing Psalms that I promised...

    ReplyDelete